Krane & Smith has extensive experience in both private and public sector labor and employment litigation, including:
- Employment practices and policies
- Privilege and tenure disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Race, sex, age, disability and other protected statutes
- Retaliation and whistle-blowing
- Wrongful discharge
Some of our representative employment matters include:
- Successful prosecution of retaliation and wrongful discharge claim.
- Defending sexual harassment and related claims
- Defending administrative proceedings based on sexual harassment and retaliation.
- Successful defense of wage and hour violations.